This stage starts before the beginning of the season, and it is completed about a month before the first operating day that the SPA is available to its guests. This stage includes the following services:
1) Spa menu creation.
2) Cost analysis of all SPA treatments.
3) Invoice policy.
4) The Spa location is evaluated, suggestions and solutions for improvement are proposed.
5) More appropriate and efficient management of the following facilities
• Communal areas
• Service areas
6) Selection of appropriate attire, functional supplies, and consumables for the most proper operation of the center.
7) Defining & creating all products and services – creating packages.
8) Defining a retail plan.
9) Selecting and training of Spa Manager and related staff. Necessary (numerically) staff for the smooth beginning of the center.
• Salary negotiation
• Training for the product
• Training for the offered services
• Training for the product sales
10) Preparation of documents and manuals, which refer to the spa operation, maintenance, hygiene, safety as well as website design.
11) A job description, for all the working positions, is prepared.
12) Preparation of educational manuals (for offered services, client management, sales, etc).
13) Budget for equipment and operational expenses.